Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Howdy!

So a terrible, terrible thing has happened. I have a blog it would seem. Now the world can read my ever so important opinions about all kinds of important things that are important.

Actually I’ll probably just ramble about opossums and whatever random movie pops into my head. This really is kind of a prototype to learn how to blog and figure out what I want to blog about. I expect this will turn into a movie review blog of sorts, focusing more on older films I think people should check out than necessarily what’s new. With time I’ll drop some more info about me as this takes shape.

So that’s the plan for now. It might change as time goes on, but that’s kind of how things work. We shall see when we get there. Hope someone enjoys!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home