Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Adventures In Stupid Advertising: Visitor Cusack

You know... watching these semi-new U.S. Cellular commercials, I have to wonder if somewhere in the world, Whitley Strieber is sitting back watching TV too, and he sees Joan Cusack (who I swear has had some kind of plastic surgery done... I'm thinking she got the Botox. Yah...) and he totally freaks out.

"THE VISITORS ARE BACK! AND THEY'RE IN MY TV NOW!"

I expect him to announce his next book on the subject any day. It will be called The Master of the Clicker!

Tony Scot will jump all over it and drag Christopher Walken into yet another bad movie. The editing will be cracked out to the point that it makes ADD kids' heads hurt... to represent channel surfing. And he'll use Orbital for the soundtrack... to keep it up to date with the cool kids.

You know... Walken should stay away from that man.

I wonder if Joan has received a script for Toys 2. They won't need to give her any makeup this time around.

Sing it with me:

Ooo, ahh... ooo-ahh...

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home